Wet & Wild - Jacqueline | Latest Photos Of Murder 2 Actress

 Going Short In The Rains
'I always prefer wearing short dresses, something above the knees, so that my clothes don't get wet and stick to my body.'
 Jacqueline Fernandez, the Sri Lankan hottie loves India.
 Crazy Love
She goes especially crazy in the rainy season of the Indian Summer.
 Monsoon Love
'I love monsoons but the population and pollution have deterred me from going out and enjoying the weather.'
 Smell The Rain
'If I ever have to go out with my friends for a picnic then this is my favourite season to get wet and enjoy the lovely smell of the sand,' says the 'Murder' girl.
 Wet Numbers
Seems that the hottie wants to do some rain dances on screen for her fans.
 Sizzling Songs
'I would enjoy doing a sizzling song in the rains or do a rainy item number. A romantic lovey-dovey song running around the trees with rain pouring down would be something great to perform.'
   We Love it
Well Jac, we love you in short clothes too!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Downlaod Hot Photos And Videos and more...